Harmon Brothers, the advertising agency behind the popular videos of Squatty Potty, Purple Mattress, Chatbooks, VidAngel, Poo~Pourri, FiberFix, & Camp Chef, is looking to expand their digital marketing team. In particular, we’re looking for someone with strong capabilities in digital advertising using Facebook and AdWords. Come be apart of this exceptional team. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage Facebook advertising campaigns focused primarily around Facebook video. Must have an understanding of building audiences, conversion tracking, campaign objectives, targeting, various ad types, and A/B testing.
- Manage AdWords advertising campaigns focused primarily around YouTube video. Must have an understanding of building audiences, conversion tracking, campaign types, ad group structure, keywords, and A/B testing.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Conversion rate optimization through every step of the online sales funnel: targeting → advertising creative → landing page → cart → checkout.
- Interact with clients via weekly calls and email, providing reports, analytics, etc.
- Ability to learn/understand new systems quickly.
Full Stack PHP Developers
Looking for seasoned PHP developers who are experts with the Facebook Marketing API and Adwords API is a bonus. Be able to be flexible about the framework you work with, but it would be good to have devs who are experienced in Laravel, Phalcon, or Slim.
Must have worked on the LEMP stack, have an account on Github, write clean and well commented code, ability to work with a team, experience building database schemas, detail oriented, ability to adapt to new coding styles, and to best simplify complicated engineering problems.
Prefer full stack programmers who also are very familiar w/ HTML, jQuery, & Bootstrap.
We have a client facing dashboard that is up and running, but we are adding many clients quickly and need to build out many new features and keep everything running smoothly. Small team and contract pay for now, but will be looking for team members to one of the best startups in the video marketing space.
Interested? Send an email of your LinkedIn resume to Brett Stubbs, Tech Lead.