If your to-do lists are you lifeblood, this might be the job for you!
Come join the team behind the popular videos for Squatty Potty, Purple Mattress, Chatbooks, Vivint, FiberFix and Camp Chef. Harmon Brothers is a Provo-based boutique advertising agency with large national clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain management team schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Organizing, managing, and maintaining administrative processes for office
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, agendas and other documents
- Maintain office needs including office supplies
- Coordination with building management of maintenance-related items or improvements
- Greet office guests or clients
- Event planning, on and offsite
- Help with job postings and new employee orientation; general support of HR functions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2 to 3 years of experience providing administrative or executive support at the executive level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Knowledge of the direct sales industry and marketing experience desirable
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and planning skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and changing business environment, to learn quickly and to change direction on short notice
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and to contribute to a positive and energetic company culture
Full Stack PHP Developers
Looking for seasoned PHP developers who are experts with the Facebook Marketing API and Adwords API is a bonus. Be able to be flexible about the framework you work with, but it would be good to have devs who are experienced in Laravel, Phalcon, or Slim.
Must have worked on the LEMP stack, have an account on Github, write clean and well commented code, ability to work with a team, experience building database schemas, detail oriented, ability to adapt to new coding styles, and to best simplify complicated engineering problems.
Prefer full stack programmers who also are very familiar w/ HTML, jQuery, & Bootstrap.
We have a client facing dashboard that is up and running, but we are adding many clients quickly and need to build out many new features and keep everything running smoothly. Small team and contract pay for now, but will be looking for team members to one of the best startups in the video marketing space.
Interested? Send an email of your LinkedIn resume to Brett Stubbs, Tech Lead.